Thursday, October 25, 2007

October already??

It is nearly the end of October--how time flies. Life is still good.

We took a short trip to St George and had a quiet vacation with no stress. How nice it was. The weather was gorgeous. The condo was quiet. We listened to a book on CD on the way there and on the way home. The drive didn't seem nearly as long as we listened to the story.

Now we are preparing to go to LA for the weekend. What a weekend to plan to go there with the fires ablaze. We returned early from our trip in July when Mom died and didn't get to use our Universal Studios tickets. Since it is UEA weekend and Kent and Kristen have Monday and Tuesday off, Eric and I are taking Monday off so we can use the tickets. I hope it is worth it. Kristen thinks she will leave Braden home. I guess we'll find out Saturday morning if she can do it.

Other than that, life goes on. I still love teaching. I'm not getting any of my crafting, quilting or scrapbooking done though. There is far too much preparation! That's ok. It will get done sometime.

Can't think of much else.

5 comments:

Jacee McGuire said...

Hi!
Could I get your email address so that we can invite you to our blog? Leave it on our blog or email me at jaceemcguire@gmail.com. Thanks! I hope that everything is going well out there in Utah!

Kathryn said...

Okay mom, I know your really busy, but it has been "October already??" for a long time. How about something about Christmas, or your cute new grandbaby Brielle, or your 5 cute grandbaby McKenzie's or something? Hope to read a new post soon:)

Becky said...

We concur with the previous post... but then at least you have a blog... kinda

Kathryn said...

Hey, guess what, it is October already! Again....

Becky said...

Wow, 18 months later already :)